Cinnamon Sea Moss Gel
Cinnamon Sea Moss Gel
Out of stock
Our Sea moss gel is special and like no other. We wash and rinse our sea moss in 11.5ph Kangen water and blend with alkalized 9.5ph Kangen water.
Sea moss is an all-natural way to get 92 of the 102 vitamins and minerals that your body needs to keep functioning optimally, including iodine, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, and vitamin B-complex.
- Energy: The iron and vitamin B complex found in sea moss can help you to feel more energetic, allowing you to get more from your day.
- Concentration: As well as helping you feel more energetic, sea moss can contribute to improved concentration
- Emotions: Researchers have identified 10 different nutrients that can have an effect on controlling your mood, including magnesium, zinc, and vitamin D. These are all found in sea moss.
- Refreshing sleep: Vitamin B complex, calcium, iron, vitamin D, and magnesium have all been linked to helping you sleep better. Sea moss is packed with all of these.
- Weight control: Sea moss is believed to act as an appetite suppressant. It also contains a compound known as citrulline-arginine, which has been linked with increased metabolic activity. When combined with a balanced diet and exercise, this can help to control your weight.
- Prebiotic boost: Research published in the BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies journal has found consuming sea moss can both increase the number of beneficial bacteria found in the gut and decrease the instances of “pathogenic species” at the same time.
- Stronger immune system: The wealth of vitamins and minerals found in sea moss, including vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc can help contribute to the optimal function of the body’s immune system.
- Lower inflammatory levels: Inflammation in the body can lead to a range of negative health outcomes. Consumption of antioxidants has been found to reduce inflammation by reducing the presence of free radicals in the body. Sea moss has been found to have antioxidant properties that may help to reduce inflammation in this way.
- Balance thyroid: Iodine, which is found in sea moss, can help to contribute to a balanced thyroid.
- Better hair, skin, and nails: The citrulline-arginine found in sea moss is synthesized into collagen in the body. This can help to improve your nails, hair, and skin.
- Faster recovery: When you’re training, you want to speed up your recovery time. Several of the minerals found in sea moss can contribute to faster post-workout recovery, including zinc, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin E.
- Shifting mucus: Sea moss contains chlorophyll, omega-3, and potassium, all three of which have been found to help remove mucus from the body.