NEW FORMULA! Sea Moss Capsules
NEW FORMULA! Sea Moss Capsules
Low stock: 5 left
Now added with Burdock Root & Bladderwrack!
Our sea moss capsules contain the daily recommended dosage of sea moss. They can be taken 1-2 times a day and contain all the health benefits of our sea moss gel.
VEGAN CAPSULES | WILDCRAFTED SEA MOSS | 750mg per capsule
What are the Health Benefits of Sea Moss Capsules?
Sea moss capsules offer a ton of health benefits. We cover these benefits in further depth in this article. Below are a few of the legendary benefits sea moss capsules provide.
- Clear and hydrated skin: Sea moss capsules can help calm thyroids and boost your immune system. This results in a fresh, youthful appearance. For a more in-depth skin care routine, you'll want sea moss in gel form. However, capsules are much, much easier to take consistently. (You can build them into your morning routine.) This means you'll be able to maintain smooth, nourished skin for even longer.
- Slim and toned midsection: It's no secret that sea moss aids weight management. (Ok maybe a little bit of a secret.) One of the ways it helps is by boosting your energy levels. Imagine what you could do with just a little more energy. And unlike the temporary boost from caffeine and/or energy drinks; sea moss capsules provide a long lasting natural, heart healthy energy boost.
- Powerful immune system: Sea moss has been staving off infections and boosting immune systems for hundreds of years. Sea moss capsules contains over 92 essential vitamins and minerals out of the 102 our body needs for optimal function to help boost your immune system.
- Mood enhancement: Look, we're not going to tell you that we're offering happiness in a pill. As if such a thing exists. What we will say is that sea moss capsules have been scientifically proven to help balance hormones. This is thanks to the high amount of potassium sea moss capsules offer and the effect sea moss has on the thyroid gland. What this means for you is a better mental finesse, and stable hormone regulation. So, while sea moss may not be happiness in a pill, it definitely helps keep you positive.
Who Shouldn't take Sea Moss Capsules?
Sea moss capsules, much like any supplement, has side effects. While these side effects are often far less worrisome then pharmaceutical pills; they do still exist. We want you to know about them.
- Pregnant people: Studies are still out as to how sea moss can affect an unborn. The healthy changes that sea moss has on hormones could clash with the changes pregnancy causes. Specifically, avoid sea moss and bladderwrack. Bladderwrack is a sea weed that is commonly marketed with sea moss. Pregnant people should avoid this combination due to the high levels of iodine.
- People that take blood thinners: In higher doses, sea moss can act as a blood thinner. This means that those of us who require blood thinning medication may suffer adverse effects from the combination. Consult your doctor to see if sea moss capsules are right for you.
- People with multiple medications: Consult your doctor before adding sea moss into your routine.
Please understand that we cannot prescribe, diagnose or treat any disease or illness. Due to new government laws, we are not allowed to provide medical advice or suggest any particular usage about any of the herbs and spices that we carry. Questions pertaining to nutritional intervention for the prevention or treatment of a disease and questions oriented to prescribing or diagnosing an illness are best addressed by a healthcare practitioner. Individuals who are pregnant or with an existing medical condition should seek qualified expert advice before using any herb or spice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Again, for diagnosis or treatment consult your physician.